Forest Stem Cheese Knives (set of 3)
Cheese is something that most of us love eating any time of the day. So, why not have your own Cheese board with Cheese Knives that will help you create your little spreads for get-togethers in a creative way. It is the best gift that you can give to a cheese lover, made with stainless steel it is a classy set to have at your dinner party.
WAYS TO USE THE CHEESE KNIVES
The spade knife is ideal for Parmesan cheese, Grana Padano, Vintage Gouda and mature cheeses with a hard, grainy or chalky interior.
The Fork Tipped Spear is a “go-to” tool that gets a lot of use cutting and slicing a variety of firm cheeses. Its fork tip can be used for serving cheese to guests often used for cutting perfect slices or nice cubes from crumbly, hard and semi-hard cheeses that are large and thick.
The Cheese Spreader is essential to spread soft cheeses on crackers and other accompanying foods.
- Dimensions - Spade Knife 15 cm (L)
Fork Tipped Knife 17 cm (L) Cheese Spreader Knife 18 cm (L)
- Material - Handcrafted Stainless Steel
- This product is handmade and each piece is unique
- Items Included : 3 pieces
- Colour - Gold antique
- Style No. - 3GC-CT012
- Care Instructions - Rinse with warm water, mild soap and a soft sponge. Dry it off with a cloth or paper towel. It’s not dishwasher friendly.