Home Decor Golden Brown Printed Serving Tray (12" inches)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Present your favorite inside plants or favorite candle displays in this Round Enameled metal serving trays. The durable construction completes the contemporary look. Crafted with a beautiful Bright enameled base, this is sure to bring an a pop of fun to any room in your home.
Use the metal serving trays to transport glasses of iced tea, herb-infused water and cocktails, or place on your bedside tables to stock your night essentials - The options are endless with these fun stocking trays.
Made with heavy metal these trays are durable and heavy in weight.The pieces are hand made by local artisans and production time is 35 days.
- Great for a display on center tables, dressers or dining tables. Lovely for breakfast in bed or even Hi-tea. Perfect for serving and gifting.
- You can also use the platter tray to serve cold cuts, dry snacks and decorate your table for a fancy dinner
- MADE IN INDIA
- Material - Metal & Enamel Lacquer
- Size - 12" Diameter
- Lip Rim Height - 1.5 inch
- Package included - 1 Piece
- Colour - Multi colour with Gold rim
- Handmade by Local Artisans
- SKU - 3GC-DA019
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
- There may be small variations which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty,each piece is unique to the other.
HOW TO DECORATE WITH TRAYS
1. USE A TRAY TO DECORATE YOUR BEDSIDE TABLES
This tray placed on the bed side tables can be styled with photos, but imagine it filled with your over night essentials. What a great place to corral special lotions, reading material, a couple of bottles of water, some chocolates and other niceties.
2. TRAYS MAKE FOR GREAT ORGANIZERS
You can keep anything organized with the help of a tray. We’ve all seen specialty organizing trays for bedroom dressers, coffee tables and entrance consoles – right? But – try thinking about organizing in plain sight and still keeping it a part of your decor.
3. TRAYS MAKE FOR THE PERFECT BASES
Nine times out of ten, you’ll find using a tray to serve as the base of any centerpieces, candles, potpourri and many other small trinkets in your living room, on your coffee tables, on your bed footer stools, anything and everything is your oyster.