Home Serve Tableware Blue Agate Luxury Cheese Platter-Large
This beautiful serving agate cheese platter is made with natural agate stone found in the formations in North India sitting on a contemporary Matt Black metal stand. The blue colour of the natural stone offsets stunningly against the Matt black of the stand.
This contemporary design of agate cheese platter is perfect for to add colour to a natural tone of your dining area or add some spunk to your date night.
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving―cold mutes flavor
- Offer a selection of breads
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears
MATERIAL - Natural agate stone & iron metal
SIZE - Metal stand - 10" dia x 4" ht
Agate stone tray - 9" dia
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade
- There may be small bubbles which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty
- WASHING - Remove the stone top from the metal stand and hand wash with soap
- Package Included - One metal stand with one stone top
- CARE - DO NOT WASH THE METAL STAND- ONLY CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH