This beautiful cheese platter is made with natural marble found in the formations in North India sitting on a contemporary Matt gold metal stand. The beautiful wooden inlay on the marble tray top is sure to break the busy patterns of the Agate cheese platters. Its elegant and exclusive design is sure to bring some Scandinavian feel to your date night or even serve as a platter for one enjoying some Netflix at home.
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.
MATERIAL - Natural agate stone & iron metal
SIZE - Metal stand - 8" dia x 3" ht
Marble stone tray - 7" dia
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade
- There may be small bubbles which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty
- WASHING - Remove the stone top from the metal stand and hand wash with soap
- Package Included - One metal stand with one stone top
- CARE - DO NOT WASH THE METAL STAND- ONLY CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH