MARBLE FLOWER CHEESE PLATTER-LARGE
This beautiful cheese platter is made with natural marble found in the formations in North India sitting on a contemporary Matt gold metal stand. The beautiful Mother of pearl flower in the center of the marble top is sure to a breath taking vision. Its elegant and exclusive design is sure to bring glamour to your dinner parties.
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.
MATERIAL - Natural Marble & Iron metal
SIZE - Metal stand - 10" dia x 4" ht
Marble stone tray - 9" dia