MARBLE WOOD INLAY CHEESE PLATTER-SMALL
This beautiful cheese platter is made with natural marble found in the formations in North India sitting on a contemporary Matt gold metal stand. The beautiful wooden inlay on the marble tray top is sure to break the busy patterns of the Agate cheese platters . Its elegant and exclusive design is sure to bring some Scandinavian feel to your date night or even serve as a platter for one enjoying some Netflix at home.
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.
MATERIAL - Natural agate stone & iron metal
SIZE - Metal stand - 8" dia x 3" ht
Marble stone tray - 7" dia