Dragonfly Wooden Marble Friends Cheese Platter (12 inches)
The elegant and exclusive modern design of this cheese platter comes to life with the display of different types of cheeses and cold cuts, it is sure to add a chic look to your dinner parties.
This beautiful wooden marble cheese platter is made with natural marble found in the formations in North India and natural wood. The beautiful brass dragonfly & family quote engraving on marble is the center of the attraction in this marble cheese platter. The elegant and exclusive design of this cheese platter is sure to bring some Scandinavian feel to your date night.
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
Material - Natural Marble & Acacia wood
- Size - 12" * 9" (dimension in inches)
- There may be small inclusions which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to the beauty of natural materials
- Cleaning - to be hand washed with water and soap.Not dishwasher safe
- CARE - Do not keep dipped in water for long periods & keep away from slippery hands.And if you're wondering wood is washable, the answer is a simple yes . Just rinse it with a mild detergent. Keep it away from abrasives and the deep water soaks.
- Package Included - one piece
- SKU CODE - 3GC-CP009
Serving Tips For Cheese Platter
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep).
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears