Wooden Marble Engraved Cheese Platter (10 inches)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The elegant and exclusive design of this cheese board platter with a handle makes it easy to use. Display them with different types of cheeses and cold cuts, it is sure to bring warmth to your home dinner nights.
This beautiful marble wooden engraved cheese/bread board platter is made with natural marble found in the formations in North India and natural wood. The beautiful brass dragonfly & CHEESE engraving on marble is the center of the attraction in this cheese board platter with breath taking vision.
Pair it up with the round marble cheese platter large size and make a set
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade and easy to use
- Material - Natural Marble & Acacia wood
- Size - 10 inch dia ( Handle - 3")
- There may be small inclusions which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to the beauty of natural materials
- Cleaning - to be hand washed with water and soap.Not dishwasher safe
- CARE - Do not keep dipped in water for long periods & keep away from slippery hands.And if you're wondering wood is washable, the answer is a simple yes . Just rinse it with a mild detergent. Keep it away from abrasives and the deep water soaks.
- Package Included - one piece
- SKU CODE - 3GC-CP007
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavours. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert
Firm: Manchego, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.