Gold Swirl White Agate Luxury Cake/Cheese Platter
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This beautiful cheese platter is made with natural agate stone found in the formations in North India sitting on a contemporary Matt gold metal stand. The golden hues are a breath taking vision for this cheese platter.
Spice up your date night with this single piece for two or buy a couple to host dinner parties for friends & family.
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.
MATERIAL - Natural agate stone & iron metal
SIZE - Metal stand - 12" dia x 3" ht
Agate stone - 12" dia
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade
- There may be small bubbles which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty
- WASHING - Remove the stone top from the metal stand and hand wash with soap
- Package Included - One metal stand with one stone top
- CARE - DO NOT WASH THE METAL STAND- ONLY CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH