Wooden Marble Engraved Cheese Platter (10 inches)
This beautiful marble wooden engraved cheese/bread board platter is made with natural makrana marble found in the formations in North India and natural mango wood. The beautiful brass dragonfly & CHEESE engraving on marble is the center of the attraction in this cheese board platter with breath taking vision.
The elegant and exclusive design of this cheese board platter with a handle makes it easy to use. Display them with different types of cheeses and cold cuts, it is sure to bring warmth to your home dinner nights.
- Best used as cheese boards and can also be used as chopping boards
- Pair it up with the round marble cheese platter large size and make a set
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade and easy to use
- Material - Natural Marble & Acicia wood
- Size - 10 inch dia ( Handle - 3")
- There may be small inclusions which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to the beauty of natural materials
- Cleaning - to be hand washed with water and soap.Not dishwasher safe
- CARE - Do not keep dipped in water for long periods & keep away from slippery hands.And if you're wondering wood is washable, the answer is a simple yes . Just rinse it with a mild detergent. Keep it away from abrasives and the deep water soaks.
- Package Included - one piece
- SKU CODE - 3GC-CP007
- Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.